- Sway is ultra-versatile and can be used for clitoral, vaginal, anal, prostate, and all over pleasure. If you want to
use Sway for both vaginal and anal stimulation, we recommend using a condom each time you use it.
- Always wash Sway before and after each use.
- We recommend using your favorite water-based lube with all Lora DiCarlo products.
- Turn Sway on by pressing and holding the power button for 1.5 seconds until the light-ring fluctuates.
- Press the warming button to heat Sway.
- Press either vibrator button to cycle through the 7 intensity modes and 3 patterns.
- One Touch Setting - Press the power button to return the running vibrators to level 1.
- If you are using Sway anally, make sure to massage and stretch your anus before inserting.
- Take your time and explore each of the settings. It may take some practice to find just the right placement for
the most pleasure.
- Each part of Sway is designed to fit different anatomies so you can flip it to face forwards or backwards to find
just the right angle and pressure against your favorite spots - inside and out.
- Wash and keep Sway in the provided storage bag.
THE PLEASURE IS ALL YOURS
We encourage you to join our wellness coaching consultations that will help you get acquainted with your new pleasure product and provide a certified coach for any questions you may have. You can book on-demand sessions here
For any additional information, please visit loradicarlo.com/faq
, or contact us at email@example.com
MATERIALS AND QUALITY
Sway is made from high quality, body-safe materials, including premium silicone and ABS plastic. Our products are phthalate and latex-free and are in accordance with international standards for materials, production, and safety.
Charge Sway for at least 1 hour before the first use by placing the magnetic USB charging cable over the
charging contacts on the back of the device and connecting to a safe power source. Once plugged in Sway will
display the charging status by gradually lighting the light-ring around the power button. When the light-ring is
fully lit with a solid white light, your device is fully charged.
: Do not charge while in water or while the product is wet. Always make sure the USB charging cable
and charging contacts on the device are completely dry before charging. Use only the official Lora DiCarlo
charging cable to ensure safe and effective charging.
LOW POWER WARNING:
When powered on, the light-ring will flutter if there are 5 minutes or less of use time
If the warming or vibration settings are not activated within 5 minutes of powering on,
Sway will turn off. If only the warming function is turned on (no vibration) the product will turn off
automatically after 15 minutes.
CARING FOR SWAY
To ensure Sway doesn’t turn on at the wrong time, such as during travel, you can disable and
lock all of the buttons. Simultaneously press and hold the power button and the vibrator button for three seconds
until the light-ring flutters. Repeat this combination to unlock the device and the LED will flutter again.
CLEANING, STORAGE, AND SAFETY:
Always clean Sway with mild soap and water or a purpose-made,
silicone-safe cleanser before and after each use. Sway is waterproof up to 1 meter/3 feet so you can use it in the
bath or shower, and run it under the faucet or fully submerge it for thorough cleaning. Wipe dry with a clean
lint-free cloth and store in a cool, dry location.
Use only water-based lubricants and personal moisturizers, as oil or silicone-based formulas can damage the
materials and reduce the lifespan of your device.
Do not boil, microwave, or run Sway through a dishwasher or sterilizer, as extreme heat and harsh detergents can damage the product. Do not use silicone, alcohol, ace-tone, petroleum, acidic, or alkaline-based products on Sway as it can damage the product materials.
Medical grade silicone and ABS plastic
~97mm & ~75mm