- Always wash Drift before and after each use.
- We recommend using your favorite water-based lube with all Lora DiCarlo products.
- Turn Drift on by pressing and holding the power button for 1.5 seconds until the light-ring fluctuates.
- Press the warming button to heat Drift.
- Press the vibrator button to cycle through the 7 intensity modes and 3 patterns.
- One-Touch Setting - Press the power button when the vibrator is running to return to level 1.
- Drift is designed for both internal and external pleasure, so explore all of the different options and enjoy!
- Turn Drift off by pressing and holding the power button for 1.5 seconds until the light-ring flashes.
- Wash and keep Drift in the provided storage bag.
THE PLEASURE IS ALL YOURS
We encourage you to join our wellness coaching consultations that will help you get acquainted with your new pleasure product and provide a certified coach for any questions you may have. You can book on-demand sessions here
For any additional information, please visit loradicarlo.com/faq
, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
MATERIALS AND QUALITY
Drift is made from high quality, body-safe materials, including premium silicone and ABS plastic. Our products are phthalate and latex-free and are in accordance with international standards for materials, production, and safety.
Charge Drift for at least 1 hour before the first use by placing the magnetic USB charging cable over the
charging contacts on the back of the device and connecting to a safe power source. Once plugged in Drift will
display the charging status by gradually lighting the light-ring around the power button. When the light-ring is
fully lit with a solid white light, your device is fully charged.
: Do not charge while in water or while the product is wet. Always make sure the USB charging cable
and charging contacts on the device are completely dry before charging. Use only the official Lora DiCarlo
charging cable to ensure safe and effective charging.
LOW POWER WARNING:
When powered on, the light-ring will flutter if there are 5 minutes or less of use time
If the warming or vibration settings are not activated within 5 minutes of powering on, Drift
will turn off. If only the warming function is turned on (no vibration) the product will turn off automatically
after 15 minutes.
CARING FOR DRIFT
To ensure Drift doesn’t turn on at the wrong time, such as during travel, you can disable and lock all
of the buttons. Simultaneously press and hold the power button and vibrator button for three seconds until the
light-ring flutters. Repeat this combination to unlock the device and the LED will fluctuate again.
CLEANING, STORAGE, AND SAFETY:
Always clean Drift with mild soap and water or a purpose-made, silicone-safe
cleanser before and after each use. Drift is waterproof up to 1 meter/3 feet so you can use it in the bath or shower,
and run it under the faucet or fully submerge it for thorough cleaning. Wipe dry with a clean lint-free cloth and store
in a cool, dry location.
Use only water-based lubricants and personal moisturizers, as oil or silicone-based formulas can damage the
materials and reduce the lifespan of your device.
Do not boil, microwave, or run Drift through a dishwasher or sterilizer, as extreme heat and harsh detergents can damage the product.Do not use silicone, alcohol, acetone, petroleum, acidic, or alkaline-based products on Drift as it can damage the product materials.
Medical grade silicone and ABS plastic